Introducing "Ernest Northgood" by UME Toys

UMETOYS PRESS: "'Never leave the house without a sketch book' Is a motto that I live my life by and just recently due to family health problems I'm spending a lot of time in hospital or doctors waiting rooms. Scribbling always helps pass the time and sets me up with ideas for future sculpts. Last week this little chap landed on paper and I knew I wanted to make him as soon as I had some time - not wasting anytime I got busy sculpting him that night. So without further ado here's Ernest Northgood - a one off sculpt (at the moment) he stands around 6 inches tall. Sporting a crossbones hoodie and a cheeky finger full of crow. I've had a lot of great feedback about him already so may clean him up and do a limited resin release in the future'..."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK