Kidrobot and WuzOne's Premiere Collaboration Revealed for SDCC

KIDROBOT PRESS: "Kidrobot and WuzOne are pleased to reveal the very first production piece by WuzOne for Kidrobot. No Strings on Me will be available for the first time at Kidrobot’s San Diego Comic Con booth in limited quantities. No Strings on Me will retail for $60." (Full press release HERE o FB)
"This design is an example of what I have painted for seven years and also my current line of work. I have always attached great importance to the clean lines, bright colors and high contrasts. I am happy to finally have a production piece that will reach everyone. I think this Dunny will be a breath of fresh air anyone’s collection." said WuzOne on his No String On Me piece.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK