Prints On Wood x Luke Chueh presents the 10 Year Anniversary Print of "Soundtrack (To My Life)" - Drops June 23rd


Releasing June 23rd @ 12noon via www.printsonwood.com is the 10th Anniversary print of Luke Chueh's "Soundtrack (To My Life)". Limited to 150 signed and numbered prints, priced at US$250 each (Fine art wood print on 3/4" sustainable Birch, bright white finish).
"To make this release special, I'm creating scaled up version of the image. Originally created to be 12" x 12", my intentions for this image were for it to be used on my friend LC's mix disc. Album art is often scaled up and down for poster and music formats, so I scanned the artwork with the intention of it to be reproduced at a larger size. This print features the artwork scaled up 150% (18" x 18")." -mentioned Luke Chueh.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK