Visiting Machine56 #Bandung2009 for #throwbackthursday


[ More images HERE on FB ]
WHAT: "In 2009, I visited Bandung, Indonesia and have been thinking about returning ever since (true story). And while I've featured on the blog some spots I'd visited then, it was not "complete" … this series of feature posts will address that, for today's #throwbackthursday!"

[ More images HERE on FB ]

I was first clued in to the awesomeness of Machine56 by ANTZ, where I was to visit his physical retail shop in Bandung to pickup some pre-ordered from the Indonesia-based illustrator, and I "was bombarded with vector-licious suped-up mechas on anime-crack running wild in the slipstream!" (Quoting myself here :p), and the feeling remains essentially the same after all these years, and remains as strong since meeting Yoga again in STGCC 2013!

And while I'd previous posted images of my visit on my Multiply (since gone kaput) and Facebook, here's a blog-entry today for your visual reference - featuring images for his vector work as prints, posters, tees and apparel, and of course THE design which snagged my attention years ago: BONEHEAD - gawked at then as a 1:1-scaled helmet, now available to pre-order as a 1/6th-scaled figure produced by GLITCH.



[ More images HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK