Fuckyouga Pre-Order Info from DTK


David The Killer AKA DTK shares with us pics and info for the next pre-order of his Fuckyouga resin figure - with two versions to be made available: Regular / First colored version, and the Shadow version!
"Taking pre-order for limited time, the first version of FUCKYOuGa, that based on my drawing and also the birth of my character called Dave. This resin art toy will be $90 US plus shipping, in addition, I will also releasing the Shadow version which is $80US plus shipping. All figures will come with limited bag as the package. Email me at davidthekira@gmail.com for enquiries and order." - shared David The Killer.
""FUCKYOuGA" featuring Dave. It's never been a bad word, it's a term of not following the rule, it's the rule. Yoga represent the 'system' that meant to be followed, but we never want to always follow it.

As seen first time on Not A Toy Show with Brotherhood Of Toys and Plastic Culture (above-right), it's finally out for public order.

Do follow my instagram/twitter @davidthekiller for updates and my love for toys!"
- DTK.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK