Lemon & Lime Robo Tops by Inami Toyland Drops July 23rd


Kevin Nam from Inami Toyland shares with us a new toy release happening this Thursday July 23rd, featuring ROBO TOP in LEMON and LIME colorways! These 2-inch tall figures will be priced at US$15 each, and will drop via InamiToyland.com from 9:00 PM EST. Here are more snaps, a video, and the press write-up, for your kind purchasing considerations :)

PRODUCT PRESS: "Robo Top is back in summertime-inspired colorways of Lemon and Lime! It takes the classic game of Rock-Paper-Scissors and combines it with the playability of a spinning top. How it works is you spin the top and once it stops, whichever hand is raised is its move. You can play against it or if you have two of them you can play with another person. Robo Top is completely handmade by Kevin Nam from the original sculpt to resin casting. Each figure measures approximately 2" tall and will be available in two colorways, Lemon or Lime. There will be ten of each colorway at a price of $15 each. They come polybagged with an admission ticket style header card."

A video posted by @inamitoyland on

"For my new Robo Tops I wanted to do Lemon and Lime since they're vibrant colors with a Summer feel. This will be the first release through my web shop as the last sales were through my mentor Peter Kato and the kind folks at MyPlasticHeart. I am very grateful to them for supporting my work and helping me get my start in the toy community. I'm really excited to finally open up my web shop and hope that my first solo sale will be a success!" - shared Kevin Nam.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK