Custom-Feature: New Bulldog Squadt commissioned piece from Jon-Paul Kaiser

"It's a Glow-in-the-Dark Chipp Squadt for a private client. The client pretty much left it up to me, but did request a Bulldog face if I could, which I added into the mix. I wanted to add some tattoo detailing to him, but something a little different and that would look really bold and contrasting when you saw it glowing in the darkness, so I went with a Persian-style pattern motif with some of my own glyphs added in for an extra arcane strangeness to it.

Justin Allfree again did the photography and I particularly love the way the glowing ones came out. Hope you like him!"
- shared JonPaul Kaiser.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK