Custom-Feature: Totoro Labbits from MAKO


Fannie Lam AKA MAKO (www.graymako.com / @graymako Instagram) shares with us her recent project that was inspired by one of her childhood films, Miyazaki's My Neighbour Totoro!
"For each set, the bases used were a 1.5" and 2.5" labbit, as well as a Lincoln Log from the Heroes and Heartbreaker series. I sculpted the details with epoxy clay as well as the dust bunnies and little Totoro. The sets were painted with acrylics, finished with varnish and furnished with a woodgrain base." - shared MAKO.

[ More images HERE on FB ]
"The mono version sits in my own display (for now), while the coloured version is headed for a fellow Totoro-loving collector, along with a sketch of the design.

Upcoming, I plan to make several "Android stumps with different Totoros" as well as tributes to other beloved Miyazaki films. Please keep an eye out on my Instagram (@graymako) for updates and other custom projects in progress! I also periodically add progress work to my website, www.graymako.com and can be reached for commission inquiries at graymako@gmail.com."
- added MAKO.

[ More images HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK