"Monkey On My Back" Prints by Luke Chueh available exclusively on silentstagegallery.com

"My friends at SILENT STAGE GALLERY present the "Monkey On My Back" series of prints. Originally created in 2014 for my "Self-ish" show at Corey Helford Gallery, this series of paintings explores the idiom "Monkey On Your Back" (as a reference to a substance abuse problem).
The edition size for these prints is 35, and the prints measure out to 20" x 24". (We resized one of the paintings so that they work together as a series). Available exclusively through SilentStage.Gallery"
- shared Luke Chueh
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK