Tru Slithers Custom Toys Release


The artist name known as Tru Slithers shares with us his kaiju-fueled custom painted works since dropped on www.truslithers.storenvy.com!
"First off is my secret demon services Smalmack which I painted in Joker colors. He is 110 dollars. Next up is a Mirock custom set I painted and added some sculpting elements to which I am doing for a 120 dollars. I also did this Nagnagnag inspired "Nag Impostor" dunny which I am selling for 30 dollars. He is also double sided (2 designs in one). Last but not least is my yamomark yamobazooka custom titled "Bazooka Jo" he costs 140." - shared Tru Slithers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK