Pobber's serving up Scott Tolleson's #PacoTacos at #STGCC2015


Introducing "Hot Taco", Pobber's STGCC-exclusive. Hot Taco is limited to 50 pieces (no priced revealed as yet tho…) … I don't know how many are set aside for the both, but I am stressed about getting one now, it is not funny …

If these PacoTacos get sold out by the time I hit the Pobber Booths AA84, AA86 & AA88 at Artist Alley for this weekend's Singapore Toy Games & Comic-Con (Sept 12-13), I'll swear off any more PacoTacos / TacoBoy for the rest of my toylife, as I have Kookies No Good from Scott Tolleson … you'd think I'm joking with you?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK