Introducing "The 13 Coloring Book" - featuring art by Brandt Peters!


Remember the artwork Brandt Peters teased not too long ago for "The 13"? (Image reposted below) … It has been announced to be for "The 13 Coloring Book" featuring the art of The 13 Series as designed by Brandt Peters & Kathie Olivas! Remember when KR had included mini coloring books with their blank Munnys? (I don't know if they still do tho, I haven't purchased a blank in yeeeeaaars :p)

"Receive the coloring book for free at The 13 Release Party at 3D Retro this Friday 10/16 with any purchase of The 13 Series!", shared Kidrobot. Darn. I want me a piece'a that!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK