Mr Munk custom Androids for #NYCC2015 New York Comic Con


Mr Munk shares with us snaps of his custom-Androids for the coming New York Comic Con, with the hoard to unleash their madness via the Tenacious Toys Booth 208!
"… it will be kinda retrospective of works for my supporters throughout the years … I did some new androids for people to check out for those who asked about me. I can't make it this year in person but Benny at Tenacious will have my works on display for sale and he will be showing love to those who want to get a piece." - shared Mr Munk.
Folks can head on to the dedicated TOYSREVIL FB or HERE on the #iLoveAndroids FB page to check out more pics of the splendid customs!

UPDATED:

@mr_munk_ case!!! Booth 208

A video posted by Tenacious Toys® (@tenacioustoys) on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK