My #Inktober2015 Day 1-10

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


And my sketchery of Vitaly Bulgarov's #ScoutDogs (produced by GUMS Production) completes the 10th (Plus 1 x redo) in the first series of Inktober 2015 challenges!

This particular series essentially features my renditions / depictions of TOYS found around my workdesk, with this theme going to be throughout my Inktober-tasks, just in different approach to sketchery (my next series style is sneaked at the image posted below :p).

All images can be seen via hashtag #inktoberheng2015 or head on to www.fb.com/TOYSREVILART to view all and for the rest of #Inktober2015!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK