Skullhead Blanks by Huck Gee for #NYCC2015

HUCK GEE SAYS: "On Sunday, October 11th, beginning at noon, I am going to post up in a pub close to the Javits Center with a couple of cohorts and a duffle bag full of Skullhead Blanks. The first fans to track me down get dibs on a signed Skullhead Blank. I will have a limited quantity on hand, available for $75 each (CASH ONLY), and every hour on the hour I'm going to relocate to a new spot which I will tease via Instagram (@huckgee). This batch of Skullhead Blanks will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis until they're gone. Or I can't do math anymore." (Read more here)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK