New OOAK HAWGMAW & FLOCCULENT CRAW by Miss Monster


Two of my more wanted collectible/toys to snag before the year ends has alas slipped my grasp, with both OOAK custom-painted HAWGMAW and FLOCCULENT CRAW since listed as Sold Out on Miss Monster's online shop (priced $150 & $120 respectively) … not that I could have afforded them anyways, but will def look forward to Unpainted DIY Editions in the future, perhaps? Would've def made my Top Ten Toys of 2015 list too … juz saying'…

Here are some more swell snaps to share!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK