Steel Age Batman by ThreeA Toys For Pre-order in mid-December


3A Toys unveils "official" images for their STEEL AGE BATMAN (the above featured is not tho :p), with a mention of a "December" pre-order, and I am worried if I have the funds to sustain my toy-desires … nevertheless, the images seem to showcase the light-up-eyes of the 1/6th-scaled figure. designed by Ashely Wood, and without a doubt there might well be a Bambaland-exclusive edition, hence my fear of lack of funds … Stay tuned to further product and availability details!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK