Soft Enamel Pins from Max Toy Co

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I am probably the last guy around who is not in the #pingame (the latest trend raging thru the scene these days), but I've just had my cherry picked by the ever awesome Mark Nagata, who'd hooked me up with these splendtacular beauts!

You can score your own soft enamel MAXX BOY pin and OFFICE CAT pin direct via www.maxtoyco.com today! Each priced at only US$9.00 (excluding shipping).

Cheers and thanks, Mark!!!
Andy

#feelingthankful #feelinggrateful

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK