"The Wolf vs The Bat" - My #PennyDreadful Tribute Sketch

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


"The Wolf vs The Bat" is my tribute / homage illustration inspired by #PennyDreadful when "Ethan Chandler" meets "Mr.Sweet" AKA Dracula in Episode8!

I wonder if ever both will unleash their true side to do battle over who has the right to love "Vanessa Ives", and if indeed this will ever happen when the season finale ends in Ep9? Nevertheless, you can see how I heart this series, and this is my humble interpretation ... Step-by-steps on my doodle blog #TOYSREVILART, and more on the Lifetime TV series in my TV-fan blog #iliketeevee :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK