StickUp Monsters X Cristina Ravenna's "Fajalauza" Dorobanii Releases Aug 7th


And while I’ve previously announced this item, today for this post, we take a closer look at the “Fajalauza" Dorabanii set to be release online via www.stickupmonsters.bigcartel.com on Sunday August 7th at 11AM EST. Custom painted by Cristina Ravenna on a Javier Jiménez design and casted Dorobanii resin figure, artist Cristina shares;
"It's been ten years since I arrived in Granada, so I wanted to make a special edition based on the beauty of this city that gave me all I need in life.”
Inspired by Fajalauza pottery made and painted since the 16th century in the Albaicin area of Granada, this edition is limited to only 5 pieces.




(Cheers for the headsup, Javier)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK