MY #STGCC2016 TOY SCORES

“Normally” I would post snaps of my toyscores from CSC Sunday toy flea market on Sundays/Mondays - not “newsday” on the TOYSREVIL-blog - but this STGCC2016-weekend could hardly have been called “normal” (and by that I meant “exceptional”, not “abnormal” :p), and today Monday is a public holiday here in Singapore, so long ramping made short: Here are my TOYSCORES from STGCC this year!

Of course I am missing so much more (Stellina, Skullhead Samurai, Twisted Bart, SML and from Instinctoy - all sold out too, Byrons, Rangeas, and Rangerons too many to name = they’ll only break my heart if I mention them over and over agaaaaaaain…) but there’s only so much I can afford, so, yeah :p

Images are split between two days’ haul, all instagrammed, all treasured and loved, all my guilty pleasures, all “EVIL” (because “toys are evil” no b.s. :p) and ALL GOOD IN DA TOYHOOD!

DAY ONE




#toysrevilstgcc2016scores #STGCC2016 Zombie Mini Muckey from @instinctoy_hiroto_ohkubo

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


#STGCC2016 #toysrevilstgcc2016scores #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



DAY TWO

#toysrevilstgcc2016scores #STGCC2016 Day2

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK