Skulls Blooms by Kyle Kirwan for Sept 10th Sale

Skully Bloom

Kyle Kirwan sends word that he’ll be releasing a micro-run of five Skully Blooms this Sat (September 10th) via kylewkirwan.storenvy.com at 12pm Eastern to kick off the Halloween season.

Each handmade and hand-painted piece measures 5.5" tall and are priced at US$40 each. Keep an eye out for that one GID chase! Looking pretty neat, alas these Blooms have a much sadder story behind them…
"I had intended to do a full blind box series, but my dog Corinn died, it was really f**king sad and I didn't feel like doing anything. But, Halloween/fall is one of my favourite times of year so I wanted to put something out there to get into the spirit of things."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK