Stellia Anatomical Unicorno by Jason Freeny x tokidoki x Mighty Jaxx for #STGCC2016


Just replace the word “Stellia” over “Jolene” in this Dolly Parton song (sung here by Miley Cyrus) and you’ll have a much desired toy for STGCC2016 (Sept 10-11, 2016) from Jason Freeny x tokidoki x Mighty Jaxx, I don’t know why … maybe tis the abject joy of seeing a Unicorn dissected and skeletonized that has suddenly hyped up the desire in my lil’toy-loving heart (yes, you’ve seen this before) … although I wonder what happened to the anatomical SANDy we saw a while back tho … “more surprises”, I hope? Now THAT, is to die for, can? :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK