Bitty Bats Custom-Dunnys & SNOG by Tasha Zimich for CollectAndDisplay!

CollectAndDisplay.com and Tasha Zimich announces the release of “Bitty Bats”, a custom 3” Kidrobot Dunny vinyl toy series, AND an exclusive colorway of her original sculpt, “SNOG”!


Comprised of a 6 piece individual character series, BITTY BATS features hand sculpted and painted elements with installation display box, all pieces will be available for individual purchase October 28th retailing at 80£ through collectanddisplay.com.
"I was thrilled to be approached by Collect & Display, after following their releases & artist support efforts the last several years, and my first hope was to secure the October release spot. Halloween is my favourite holiday, so I wanted to celebrate it with festive designs that would continue to charm their adoptive homes year-round. I tailored each Bitty Bat to have its own personality and character, from cheerful to silly, solemn and dramatic. I don’t consider myself a regular sculptor, but I’m very satisfied with the magnet installation that allows them to “hang” from their little boxes if desired." - shared Tasha. (More/individual images HERE on Facebook)

Releasing parallel to Bitty Bats is Tasha’s newest original sculpt resin toy “Snog” in a Collect & Display exclusive Tigerseye colorway with chase variant.

Sculpted by Tasha, molded and cast by colleague Deth Becomes You and then individually painted by Tasha, Snogs are her 3rd small production run resin toy release. Tigerseye Snogs will be available blind-box style in an edition of 8 pieces only on Collect & Display, releasing October 28th. Each hand-painted piece will retail for 30£.

“Snogs are definitely a passion project inspired by my own pet hedgehog, Tuttles. These tiny Snogs measure under 4.5cm/Less than 2” from nose to tail, but each hand painted shell and face is unique. Usually I use a character’s eyes to convey the most of their emotion. But, hedgehogs have soulful little button-eyes, so my Snogs appear curious, peeking out of their little shells.” - shared Tasha. (More images HERE on Facebook)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK