Yellow-colorway “Maguro Senpai” by Mame Moyashi for #TTF2016


Last teased and seen at STGCC2016, was the “Pikachu”-inspired YELLOW colorway of MAGURO SENPAI to be unleashed at Taipei Toy Festival 2016 (Oct 7-10)! And while no current prices are revealed, you can look for them at the Wrong Gallery Taipei Booth A77.

I’ve had fun with my Maguros (I actually sorta “touch” them everyday! Long story … :p), and I reckon they have been one of the more interesting releases in a bit - but that’s just me … meanwhile, here are some snaps and a video clip of the Mame Moyashi table at Singapore toycon:

#stgcc2016 #toysrevilstgcc2016

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK