Online Drop for TOKIDOKI XXRAY on Nov 12 from Mighty Jaxx



On display at STGCC2016, TOKIDOKI XXRAY serieswill be unleashed November 12th (10OM SGP / 9AM NYC / 2PM London) at www.mightyjaxx.com - featuring Salaryman “Torayama-san” (Pre-order at SG$30), Cactus-buddies “Sand” and “Carina” (Pre-order at SG$40), and Unicorn “Stellina” (who was released at STGCC, paced at SG$30 per), whom I was mildly-gagging for at STGCC, but totally forgot about them (as I score my Huck Gee Gold Life figures and chat with Bane, who showed me the 4D XXRAY Batman hahahaha) … no doubt fans of these PVC figures since then have a chance to score them online now!

More information as they are revealed!

#stgcc2016 #toysrevilstgcc2016

A video posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


And what’s THIS about a larger-sized XXRAY SANDY??? (Prototype painted by @onglijie) Is she going to come with her friends also in a similar size??? I’d happily hold out for these … as if I could afford them now hahahahaha

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK