Sticky Monster Lab @ #ToySoul2016


In many ways, I am still kicking myself for not picking up their Drinks and Popcorn-Holder set in Singapore during STGCC - instead spending time taking pictures and covering the event for the blog, and not enough time spent for myself, like queuing up to buy merch hahaha … but that’s a burden for myself to bear, and wasted opportunities to shed buckets of silent man-tears over (*wipes-eye*) … far be it if Sticky Monster Lab had an EXCLUSIVE FIGURE for their Singapore appearance, THEN I WOULD FLIP!

There are those XXRAY figures I would still dearly love to own tho… one day, one day I will make them MINE … meanwhile, in reality…

For this year’s Toy Soul 2016 (Dec 16-18), there’s the exclusive SML Hong Kong Limited Edition 10cm tall collectible to be had, along with SML CANVAS BAG AND SML A4 folder, sticky monster lab x Clio Toothbrush suit, socks appeal x Sml Christmas Stockings, xxray x Sml.

Head towards Booth No : C9 and C11, buy some awesomeness, and tell them TOYSREVIL Sent You, and leave no toy-regrets like I have, before 2016 ends! LOL

*wipes-eyes*

Here’s are some snaps of the items, along with a swell video clip of their figure, displayed alongside their TTF-Exclusives! Each is priced at HK$170 (approx. US$22 / SG$32).

SML TOY SOUL IG
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK