Kosrobot Does Daft Punk

"I love Daft Punk music. Many people do. For a long I wanted to make my own figures of Thomas Bangalter and Guy Manuel De Homem Christo and there was always one specific look that I think is awesome but never got recognised that much. There's an old photo where these two guys are posing in casual wear. That look is not very popular, but it's funky, it's colourful, it's underground and just very lively. That photo is everything the beginning of 2000s was and I very much like it.

So, inspired by that photo, I finally worked on Daft Punk figures and now I bring you the first of them - Thomas Bangalter!"
- shared Konstantin Budkevich AKA Kosrobot.
"It's 1/12 scale, a bit stylised, posed funky, and it' a lot of fun. This is just prototype, made of clay, not painted. Final figure would be made of resin and fully painted. This figure is set to be released by the end of March at store.kosrobot.com Price is yet to be decided. Guy Manuel De Homem Christo is on it's way too. Just later this year." - added Konstantin
kosrobot.com
store.kosrobot.com
instagram.com/kosrobot
facebook.com/kosrobot
twitter.com/kosrobot
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK