TOYSREVIL’s #DEBOX (9.2.2017 Edition): It’s A Dog’s #Toylife


In this week's weekly #DEBOX TOYSREVIL video, I re-discover my collection of 1/6th-scale DOGS! These are primarily "big dogs" from a collection dating back circa early-2000s - from mixed brands like Dragon Models/DML, to 21st Century/The Ultimate Soldier (TUS) to even “Action Man” - before brands like 3A Toys and others produced "smaller dogs" after 2006-ish. I'd always been fascinated with "man's best friend", and reckon my "boys" (meaning my 1/6th figure collection) needed their "best friends" too :)

Year of the Dog 2006

I’ve actually last “used” these figures for a quick toy-shoot back in 2006, celebrating the Year of the Dog! Haha … our late cat “Mao” too a slight shine to the critters too teehee :p

I’m sorry but NONE of these guys are of sale tho :)

SAM_3973
SAM_3966
SAM_3963
SAM_3965
SAM_3960
Great for threatening wee kitties! LOL
eep

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK