PYGMY GRIFFIN by Lisa Toms


PYGMY GRIFFIN by Spanish sculptor and doll artist Lisa Toms is arguably one of the most adorable critters I have seen in a bit (next to her Mandranimals OMG), and I would love to share this with you, my dear readers!

Sculpted by Lisa herself (original Monsterclay sculpt), the casted in PU resin, with the 9cm x 9cm cutie hand-painted by Lisa. As a self-professed animal lover herself, the paint schemes on these critters are based on existing birds too!

And while currently no figures are listed on her online Etsy shop (as of this post), expect pre-mades to cost between 160-175€ approx., while commissioned hand-paints will run you between 180-185€. *Both prices exclude shipping costs.


Chili Griffin’s adorbz bumbum FTW LOL

Email her direct at “lisatoms.artdolls@gmail.com” or enquiries and orders, and stay connected via her instagram.com/lisatoms_dolls / facebook.com/lisatoms.artdolls / lisatoms.deviantart.com - to see MORE of her creatures that’ll charm your cyber-socks off!

IN THE BEGINNING:
"Very rough concept sketch of one of the new resin doll creatures I'd like to have finished this year! I've been having this idea in mind for almost 3 years and wanted to keep it surprise until I had some important work on the prototype done but as it seems that many of you enjoy seeing my sketches I thought you'd like to see this ^^ I'm so proud of this design, hope you also like it! :)

… I plan to make most of them without wings and the 4 paws are going to be cat/mammal, it won't have 2 bird talons like most griffins do…”
(shared Lisa Toms)
Source: Citkart
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK