KAWS + Kubrick Bus Stop #5 & 15K Instagram Milestone Reached!


The “KAWS+Kubrick Bus Stop Set” (#5) from Medicom Toy was released in 2003, with this set purchased in 2004 during my sole whirlwind-toy-tour to Hong Kong that one and only time in my toylife!

I had gotten this with the initial intention to re-sell on my then “thriving” Ebay, but funnily never did manage to list it! NOW I've (sorta) decided to keep this for my own collection ... And I'm sure the other toys appreciate the "shelter" too haha :)

The above picture was snapped in celebration of the TOYSREVIL Instagram hitting 15K followers (THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!) ... and since I don't have much NEW toys to post, expect to see some older pieces from my humble collection showcased, in time :)

Cheers, and TOY-ON!
Andy TOYSREVIL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK