Michelle Valigura CERAMIC KAIJU SHOW Previews for June 10th Opening at Super7 Mission District


MORE images of Michelle Valigura’s ceramic kaiju creations for her “CERAMIC KAIJU SHOW” opening Saturday June 10th at Super7 Mission district (SF. 3253 16th St, between Guerrero & Dolores. 415-374-7190), with the previously featured WIPs now complete and ready for your procuring pleasures!

Scroll thru for peeks!

Come on down. Or do a phone order. #super7 #kaiju #ceramickaiju

A post shared by Super7store_16thSt (@super7store_16thst) on

"Thanks to all those beautiful nerds out there, especially all the super awesome peeps @super7store_16thst @super7store . I have to say I never know where I fit (ceramic in a world of plastic) on the other hand I feel like I've been trying to force myself Into a world im highly uncomfortable with (I guess the posh craft world). I don't have one ounce of cool and I'm happy being a nerd and after yesterday I have to say I've never been more proud to be a part of this dorky toy collecting community. Silly is fun..irony is encouraged... and most of all we r all square pegs." - Michelle Valigura





Here's #KingJoe from #michellevalligura 's #ceramic #kaiju show SATURDAY at 7 at your friendly neighborhood #super7

A post shared by Super7store_16thSt (@super7store_16thst) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK