This Shop Selling Toy Miniatures Is My Kinda Shop


[Visit Japan] Ikustam Miniature

Everything in this shop is so smol!
#miniature #kawaii

Posted by Tokyo Otaku Mode on Sunday, June 25, 2017

I have a specific preference for miniatures - predominantly 1/6th-scaled, whilst I was in the midst of my 1/6-hobby fury days … *wistful-sigh* … but in recent years, they extend to BE@RBRICK or even Nendoroids sized “props” and settings, in what I insist to be another form of “play” for adults - in setting up model toy dioramas, to take your toys in, and that appeals to me greatly … speaking as a grownassadult, of course :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK