"Soul Searching" by JeAA for The Blankshow 2 @ Clutter Gallery


John Eugene Atendido Avila (IG @artofjeaa / JeAA #onTOYSREVIL )shares with us snaps and some words for his submission for The Blank Show 2, at Clutter Gallery (currently exhibiting thru August 4th). Since his previous WIP-teasers, the finished custom is currently available for your purchasing pleasures online here for US$800.00 one-of-one piece.

"I picked The Blank Skullhead platform as it would be a perfect base for my ROBOX character. First Who is ROBOX? Its a character form my art work titled "99lives" I did way back 2008, I also made a paper toy of ROBOX. You can also check ROBOX at my Facebook Artist page.

About my custom skullhead art piece: Mixed Media, comes with hand painted box art and vinyl cut stickers. Figure measures 10 x 11 x 23 cm Box measures 12.7 x 12.x7 x 5.8cm.“
- shared JeAA.

[ More images HERE on Facebook ]
"As ROBOX continues to search which form he wil be, Ninety nine lives he has to keep, thinking of feelings & beliefs, making decisions & understand the reason of his own behavior. A Ronin he will be... birth to death till his rebirth... the life that he has chosen, a soul that is free."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK