Introducing SERPENTOID from Michael Skattum x GUMS Productions

Just as I was prepping a toy-review of Michael Skattum’s Draculobster, I spotted this awesomeness on his Instagram that begs to be featured! Witness The SERPENTOID!


I really feel I should do a "SSSSSSSSSERPENTOID!", don't you agree?

Sculpted by Thailand-based 3D Artist Pavee Keawmafai and to be produced by (who also produced his Alien Lazer & Draculobster), currently there is no further product nor availability details of this beautiful beast from Michael’s “Demonverse” to be shared, except for these in-hand pics of two color sample pulls, and you noticed the third clear edition in the background too, right? … Updates when I have them, of course!




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK