Robox x Half Ray Dunny Custom by Art of John Eugene Atendido Avila JeAA


John Eugene Atendido Avila AKA JeAA shares with us images and info about his customised Half Ray Dunny (A 5” Dunny release originally from by Jason Freeny x Kidrobot).
"Doesn't have any plans (yet) to produce this. but it'll be resin. maybe 10pcs?” ~ teased JeAA, ”A 3-inch ROBOX Dunny is in progress hope our friends out there are liking to keep one together with their art toy collections. Will be resin, updates regarding quantity and price will be soon to be posted at my IG and FB page. (You) can also PM or email me, as I want to know who collect/support my artworks. "

[ More images HERE on Facebook ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK