Toy Geeks: Behind The Counter - S1E29 "Comic-Con Power Hour"


Why this particular episode of TOY GEEKS “excites” me, is being able to hear Special Guest Host; Jack Muramatsu from Vinyl Pulse (Dude, you need to host your own weekly show too, I want to hear your P.O.V.), no b.s.! LOL ... AND John Stokes of SankyStokes.com, of course :)

THAT, and Episode 29 shows off tons of toys (“art” & mass media) snagged from San Diego Comic Con 2017, and I am torn between “OMG I WANT THEM ALLLLL!” and “SUCKS I DONT HAVE THEM *SADFACE*” … crossing my fingers I can survive the nearly hour ep, without imploding with my own toy-desires, fhanks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK