TOYSREVIL @ #STGCC2017 ... On Instagram :)


In lieu of bloggery for the weekend of Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Con (Sept 9-10, 2017), I’ve instead Instagrammed some snaps (and my excitement) for the 10th Anniversary of the annual event on www.instagram.com/toysrevil!

Here are a few “handy” hashtags to click-on and view, and ENJOY the images! Regular bloggery resumes after the weekend, thanks :)


Click #toysrevilstgcc2017 to view on #Instagram what I saw & shared at #STGCC2017(Day 1) including snaps from other folks via #stgcc2017ontoysrevil :p … and as well I humbly apologise to exhibitors and readers for my lacklustre coverage of #STGCC2017 this year …


Click #toysrevilstgcc2017score to view on #Instagram what I scored at #STGCC2017 (which includes mostly generous “gifts” because I can’t afford much this year *man-sob*).


Click #peepsntre to view the peeps, friend & folks I’d met at #STGCC2017 - If I missed you, I am sorry! Becoz (A) I’m a scatterbrain! (B) You no like me? :p … also waiting on other snaps of me and folks teehee :)

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK