#INKTOBER2017


Started #INKTOBER Day 1 (of 31) with two sketches - primarily because my first time-lapse video capture came out not the way I had hoped, and attempted to do a second one, which turned out the same, so I’ve since gone to edit it in iMovie and have it up on my Facebook page and YouTube channel, for your viewing pleasures :)

Presenting my first “DRAWING A TOY” concept for this year’s Inktober, whereby I interpret a toy (in my collection) a day, for the month of October!

Don’t worry, I will not post a drawing a day here (instead I will do so on my sketch-blog TOYSREVILART muahahahahaha). Thank you for watching, and indulging in my efforts :)

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK