TOYSREVILART’s INKTOBER 2017 (Day 1-25)


In an unashamedly moment of self-promotion, permit me to present my current slate of Inktober 2017 sketches - for Day 1 til Day 25 (featuring a couple of doubles), and a few more days to go til October ends on 31st, Halloween Day!


Thus far I’ve decided to work on “themed”-sketches, with a grid-of-9 drawings as the aim, least of all to present in this format! The three themes are: #DrawingAToy (with time-lapse videos, except for the vid featured above :p), #DrawAMovieSG and my as-yet-hastagged space-ship crew (because I haven’t decided on the final name of their spaceship :p) … but you can nevertheless check #toysrevilink2017 on Instagram for ALL sketches for Inktober2017, or head-up to my sketch-blog for a slightly more detailed write-up for each doodle!


Here is a compilation of my #inktober 2017 - Day 18-25 featuring the crew-members of my as-yet-named spaceship, with characters inspired by & borne of my current viewing of #StarTrekDiscovery + #TheOrville, with a liberal dose of #AlienLegion comicbooks (I’m ALWAYS a sucker for #ragtag “team of misfits”), each with their own backstory, each connected to a larger story that binds them all together (beyond just being on the same spaceship lol) … one day, I hope to share with everyone what that story is … I also recognise that this series has turned out to be more about “character design” (for me anyways) as opposed to “showcasing of skills/inkart”, but hey I am just enjoying myself here LOL :p Thank you for checking out #toysrevilink2017 for all my #inktober2017 sketches thus far :) #hengdraw #toysrevilart

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


And Thank You all for your indulgence!

So what have YOU to show for your Inktober thus far? Hit me up in the comments section, to share with everyone reading here! Cut thru the clutter and promote yourselves!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVILART


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK