2PetalRose’s Kid Katana Cometh


Undoubtably one of (or “2”) my TOP TEN DESIREABLE TOYS OF 2017 is/are “KID KATANA” from UK-based 2PetalRose! Featured here is a peek at packaging pics for the completion of the pre-orders from August … and if you think I’m angling for a “freebie” here, alas both the SKULL Edition and OG Edition are since listed as SOLD OUT! And none of them are coming my way ~ *wails* … So if you are not the lucky few who scored, please do join me in anguish of gawking at the images and video of what we MISSED OUT on! >MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA*




(FYI: If you intend to scour thru the secondary market, know that the initial SRP was £70.00 per)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK