A New JUSTICE LEAGUE Poster (*SPOILER AHEAD*) & JL Toys in SG


A “new” poster for JUSTICE LEAGUE has been unleashed - which essentially is a *SPOILER* - so, for folks who have yet to watch the Zack Snyder+Joss Whedon-directed feature film = LOOK AWAY!

3
2
1
0

BUT to folks who’ve watched the film (as I have, and enjoyed it, thanks!), this “reveal” is a long time coming! The lineup of the League now includes “Superman”, making the team 6 x Strong!



And here’s the previously released poster image sans image of Superman:


And while I’ve since posted a parody (edited video) of the Justice League “B-Team” on PopcornX, over here on TOYSREVIL, I’ll instead post some snaps of the Justice League display unit spotted at my neighbourhood Toys’R’Us (snaps taken last week Thursday), showcasing the mass market TOYS that are currently available here, which frankly speaking, is less than ideal, IMHO.


Sorta like, “given away” that there’ll be Superman returning, perhaps? :p


”Only” LEGOs could provide more “play” options for Justice League, alas…



*All prices shown here in "Singapore Dollars".

As well I’d previous posted about the 12” ‘BATMAN vs STEPPENWOLF 2-Packon PopcornX (“revealing and comparing the main villain with the film’s visuals). AFTER watching the film, I think I personally prefer the TOY-version! Makes him "chunkier" and more "menacing", I reckon! Heck, the sculpted toy is comparable to the less-then-stellar animated face, innit? HAH! :p

*Someone could really do a very decent paint-weathering to make this guy POP, IMHO...




Perhaps I’d been “late” to the aisle? Perhaps the “good ones” have been snatched up (I hadn’t checked the Sunday Flea market to see if any had been offered to the secondary market :p)? Perhaps the toys will arrive “later” to Singapore (just in time for Christmas, but late for the film screening)? Because I remembered seeing tons plenty of swell action figures in earlier toy-shows/conventions … Be that as it may, right here, right now, the question I gave myself: Will I be purchasing any? Sadly, I will be saving my $$$ for others licenses… *man-sob*

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK