Taking A Ride with Knock-Off Hello Kitty & Doraemon Model Cars


Spotted at my neighbourhood “value”-shop: Knock-Off Model Cars! And while I am wholly unsure if these model cars actually do exist as legit products in the first place (Cannot call them “bootlegs” when they are not “copied” from an existing product :p), BUT there is no doubt in my mind that they have bootlegged THE CHARACTERS!

Available on the shelf were to character cars: a pink “HOLLOW KIKI” school bus model, and a “DORA CHAN: DO RADIO” VW car! And if you really need further prompting, they might well be knock-offs of “Hello Kitty” and “Doraemon” ~ Heh.

”HOLLOW KIKI” / “HELLO KIKI” (“Hello Kitty”)

#hollowkiki #hellokitty #knockoff #bootleg #neighbourhoodtoys FTW!

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on





A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


These (seemingly) die-cast metal cars are priced at SG$10.90 each (I would consider buying it at half the price tho… :p), come snuggly packed in a window box, with the back graphics on the packaging box showcasing the entire line-up of cars, including a VW Mini Van and a Morris Mini - BOTH of which I’d really like to have, please!

But, NO, they were no where in sight … I think I’ll need to keep my eyes open next time I come across such stores in the heartlands :)

“DORA CHAN, DO RADION” (“Doraemon”)

#doradio #doraemon #knockoff #bootleg #neighbourhoodtoys FTW!

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on




A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK