REIKI STAR CHILDS by Prodip x How2Work for Toy Soul 2017 (Dec 15-17)


There are PLENTY of toys I'd gag for from TOY SOUL this year (not all of them have been featured on this blog, I’ve been trying my best so far, but…), but “if” push comes to shove, THESE are the only 2 I’ll want!



“REIKI STAR CHILD” by Prodip Leung x How2Works in two editions: The “regular” color way of Black & White (Stripe / previously featured), and the (Glossy) Black-on-(Matt) Black “Night Market” Edition = both of whom are priced at HK$988 each (US$126 / SG$170). And their arms are articulated too! (Seen from images above from Winston Leong)! Look for them at the How2work booth no.101-103, (Dec 15-17) @ KITEC 3/F Star Hall.

A post shared by @prodipleung on


A post shared by @prodipleung on


A post shared by @prodipleung on


For the past three years, since the first Toy Soul, I’ve managed to snag a Prodip x How2Work toy each year (Thanks to Winston!) - and not because of "tradition", but (A) I adore the design of KEIFER and ADIAN, and (B) I prefer the collectibility of "once a year" edition, versus “multiple-editions” per year, especially for release from Prodip, as it has become something to “look forward to” at the end of the year (when Toy Soul is being held).

Of course "affordability" is my concern (rather than "wants", because I want most of what I blog about anyways hahahahaha), with this year’s figure SRP a huge jump from his previous collectibles though! Nevertheless, without a doubt one/two of my TOP TEN TOYS of 2017 LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK