Brent Nolasco's Oblivion & Doomsday One-Off Series Sale Now Available



Brent Nolasco sends word of his "Oblivion & Doomsday One-Off Series" sale now available online via his shop @ brentnolasco.bigcartel.com, with rices ranging between US$75 to US$200.

"TaskOne and I have been working on some figures lately, so I'm rounding up a couple to sell. All "Blessed Blessed Oblivion" figures are done by Taskone. Doomsday "Oblivion" is a collaboration on the paint job with myself and Task. It's was fun to hand over a figure to another artist and have their interpretation on it. I look forward to more projects with him." (shared Brent Nolasco)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK