"I can save myself custom Dragon Scout" Limited Edition Hand-Painted Customs by Amanda Visell


"I can save myself custom Dragon Scout" is a hand painted custom by Amanda Visell of her "Dragon Scout" 6.5 inches tall vinyl figure (released in 2009).

This incarnation however is limited to only 8pcs, each priced at US$400 available online here. What might interest toy-customisers (perhaps) is the "DIY-Blank" Dragon Scout teased by @amandavisell ... :)

I'm up to no good.

A post shared by Amanda Visell (@amandavisell) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK