Introducing #TOYSREVILtv (23.1.2018 Edition)


I've been thinking about doing this for a long time now, and finally put my head down and git my teeth and went for it today ... presenting "TOYSREVIL TV"! This is the inaugural edition - where I summarise a day's worth of bloggery on the TOYSREVIL-blog in video form, with this video dedicated to January 23.2018. Consider this a "Pilot" episode, with tons more needed to be improved, thanks!

Would you be interested to see a (semi) "regular" video like this? Or would you rather just read off the blog? I'd really like to know your thoughts and preferences, folks, thanks!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK