The A to Z List of Collectible Toy Shops In Singapore (2018 Edition)

I've oft been asked for "WHERE" to go toy-hunting in Singapore, when folks drop by our sunny island, ever since I started the blog over a decade ago, actually! But alas I've been utterly slow in presenting an actual listing of toy-shops to be had, not least some shops change thru the years, and as well I don't get out much (Yes, I know that's a sh*ta$$ excuse LOL) ... but thy toy-salvation is at hands, true toy believers!


Courtesy of the Singapore Toy Sale page on Facebook, we have the "A to Z List of Collectible Toy Shops In Singapore" (All images reposted and used with page admin's kind permission, thanks) updated as of this post, 2018! I have as well added URLs to the images (in case you'd want to check them out further), and perhaps given time I'd go into my impressions about the shops I have visited, as I have attempted to do in the past :)

SOME SHOPS ARE JUST NO MORE...

*Note that this is just a straight-up directory/listing of shops, with no description thus far of what they specifically sell. This list is dated 2018, and might not be reflective of toyshops who have since subsequently closed or moved (hence inaccurate addresses).

If you notice there are two "markings" on top-left of image-plates, with "" signifying "shops primarily selling video-games", and "" LEGO/building-bricks dedicated shops.

(A)


(B)


(D)


(F)


(G)


(H)


(K)


(L)


(O)


(P)


(Q)


(R)


(S)


(T)


(U)


(Z)

I'd recommend you head to the Singapore Toy Sale-Facebook page to see other individual listing/featues of toy-shopping spots in Singapore, and as well stay updated on this Facebook-post for updates and "field reports"!

Cheers, and Happy Toy-Hunting!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK