TOYSREVIL Reviews: JOBI The Moon Fox by OKLUNA


Featured here today is the "Original Colour" of the latest JOBI THE MOON FOX character figure from Hong Kong-based brand OKLUNA, designed by Kaiser Luna, and produced in Japanese soft vinyl. Bagged-n-tagged priced at SG$100 via Ozzo Collection, I'd recommend you check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability as well.


Here are some more snaps to share, and some
handy-links to find out more about OKLUNA & JOBI!

oklunaspace-Blog (Story)
oklunajobi-Blog (Story)
facebook.com/jobifox
Instagram @oklunatoys

"My name is JOBI.

I was born in a place called "Moon", it is a planet which rarely have foxes to live in.

My name is given by a girl. She gave me a bottle of candies and a scarf, after that she pointed to a shiny blue planet in the sky and said "JOBI, the moon is such a boring place. Let's go there and make some friends."

Thus, I start my journey to the Earth by the guidance of the moonlight."
(oklunajobi)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK