#playingwith: “KANGAERU” UAMOU GACHA (VAG Series 13 from Medicom Toy)


Featured here in the above video are in-hand images of “KANGAERU” UAMOU GACHA for Medicom Toys’ VAG / Vinyl Artist Gacha Series 13, released December 2017. And while admittedly I’d not been too impressed when I first saw the official product images (online), I very quickly changed my impressions when I saw them up close and in-hand at Ozzo Collection! Alas these figures did not belong to me (Thanks for letting me play with them. Marine!), even though I had been thinking about them long after leaving their shop!


There are 5 figures to be had, with a trio of colorways, an a trio of expressions to be had, along with the articulated necks, which really gave it a much more "fun" toylife, IMHO.

As mentioned on uamou.com (above images via), "“Kangaeru” Uamou, which stands for “Thinking” Uamou, was originally a cut from TEHON “We Are Very Much Alike”. Ayako Takagi designed a "thinking" face in 3 colours, including a "overthinking face" and a "dozing face".

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK